Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Cozy Couch

  My blog has Christmas spirit and so do I :)  This Christmas Justin and I will be on opposite sides of the country.  Before I get on a plane and head to Michigan next week, I am soaking up all the little holiday moments I can with him.  (Don't feel too bad for him, he will be skiing in Big Bear with his friends the day after I leave).  We have been spending a lot of time on our comfy couch, in our new cozy PJ's, sipping hot chocolate, and watching our favorite Christmas movies.  Justin's pick was The Santa Clause and mine was The Polar Express.  A Christmas Story has got to be next, ah such a good one.  This time of year just makes me oh so happy!!



 Next post I will be recapping our favorites from California and road trip plans to our next location!

 Keep you posted,

<3 L

 

No comments:

Post a Comment