Sunday, November 18, 2012

Las Vegas

  This weekend I had a fantastic girl's trip to Las Vegas with Aunt Annie and Olivia.  The first thing we did was take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.  Ah-mazing!!  I'm not going to lie, I was extremely nervous about doing this since I am not that great with heights but it was SO worth it.  We flew over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well.  The views of the Grand Canyon were unbelievably gorgeous and I survived my first helicopter ride! (Not sure if I would ride one again).

  Being the huge Ellen DeGeneres fans that my family are we decided to do some of her lyric and dance dares while in Vegas.  There is something to be said about being in a town full of weirdo's and drunks and somehow managing to be crazier than them, but we accomplished just that : )  Watch the video below and enjoy a good laugh!  It certainly entertained the many people who watched us do these dares.  So embarrassing.  We got to eat at Sugar Factory and Taqueria Canonita, my favorite restaurants in Vegas.  Did some shopping and we were lucky enough to meet Elvis and Allen from the The Hangover this weekend, too.  For shows we picked David Copperfield and our minds were blown.  I'm still trying to figure out how he went from being on stage to appearing in front of our table to high five us in three seconds.  How does he do that?!  So many great times and memories were created this trip, love my family <3

Ellen's Dance and Lyric Dares Video

Keep you posted,

<3 L
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment