Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Charlie Travels

 Exactly one year from today I started this blog. My first post was about moving to California and I cannot believe everything that has happened since then! I started scrolling through all my old blog titles and thinking about the places Justin and I got to explore. We are so incredibly blessed to have experienced all that we did this past year. I honestly believe that if we had not traveled last year we would have never taken the time to do it. The adventures we had and the memories we made are irreplaceable. We saw some amazing places and met some great friends along the way. While we were away we definitely caught the travel bug and now that we are back to our "normal" lives it is harder to get away. I look forward to seeing what another year brings us and I know we will fit some travel in there somewhere :)

 
Keep you posted,
 
<3 L 

No comments:

Post a Comment